things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
I’m syncing my phone for the first time in AT LEAST 7 months, and it’s going to take all night which is regrettable considering I work a double tomorrow starting at 11:15.
I imagine us sitting close, side by side. We aren’t alone in the group, but it feels as though we are; that the whole world has stopped to allow us to be in our own wavelength.
Every breath you take I register as my own, every tightening of your muscles when you move to be closer to me sending my nerves into overdrive. My heart beating heavy, loudly, deliberately.
The intimacy is not intentional while the lust coursing through my veins is nearly visible. I will you to touch my thigh with a soft nudge and a cheeky glance from below my lashes… You oblige.
You must stay discreet.
The warmth of your palm sends shivers through my veins; this must be what passion feels like.
Do you ever have those moments where you feel completely isolated from the people you care about most in the world, and all you can do is to draw back even further in hopes that someone will prove to you that you aren’t as alone as you feel?